If you need to file a claim on your insurance policy please call our office at:
- 613-283-1486 or (1-800-224-1486) and ask to report a claim.
- We are open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- The office is closed on Saturday & Sunday.
We will advise you:
- whether it is financially sound for you to file the claim,
- we will complete a ‘Notice of Loss’ form with you over the phone,
- Should you have any questions or concerns, we will be pleased to assist you.
If you have a claim that occurs outside our normal business hours, and the situation is an emergency that requires immediate attention, you may call us at home.
- Robbie or Cathy Wood at 613-283-1997
Should you be unable to reach us at home in the event of any emergency claim, you may also call the 24-hour emergency claims number for your insurance company.
|Aviva (Elite, Pilot, or Aviva)
|Economical or Perth
If you report your emergency claim to the insurance company directly, please call us when we re-open so that we can give you professional advice and answer any questions about the claims process you may have.
While we are sorry that your loss has occurred, we’re glad to have the opportunity to show you how the insurance protection you pay for can make an unpleasant event less stressful.