Call us at

WJ Wood Brokers

Did you hear?
We've Moved!

Cover your Personal Property in the Event of Flooding

16 Dec

Did you know that you can now purchase insurance to cover your personal property in the event of flooding?


Up until very recently, while you could purchase coverage for water escape (burst pipes, for example), and sewer backup, coverage for water damage occurring to your home because of water suddenly entering from flood conditions was unavailable.  Now, insurers are beginning to offer this very important coverage to qualified policyholders.  For a reasonable annual premium, you can purchase protection against the devastation and destruction to your home and personal belongings that an overland flood would cause.  Call us today to make sure that you have purchased this very important coverage for your home.

W.J. Wood Community

Join the W.J. Wood Brokers community to receive updates and exclusive deals right to your e-mail inbox: